HB PCH Series Drum Throne


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



PCH Series Drum Throne Double Braced for Extra StrengthAdjustable Bolt Type Height Adjustment Triple Chrome Plated Steel Construction Padded Drum Seat Adjustable height from approximately 14" to 24"


Steven Wagenheim

To YOUR Strumming Success,

Then, when I got it home, I thought to myself, maybe I could put some nylon strings on this baby. So I went to the local music shop and asked them if they could do that. Well, the guy said that steel string guitars aren't really made for nylon strings, and besides that...he showed me how the bridge was cracked. Well, I didn't want to leave the store empty handed so I asked to look at a cheap nylon string guitar. I couldn't really play it very well, but I got it anyway.

Getting into the guitar again, after all those years, was a fluke. One night, while I was at church for choir rehearsal, my minister came out of his office and asked me if I'd like a guitar. He said that he had this guitar that was collecting dust and was wondering if I wanted it. It was a steel string, which I really didn't like playing, but I took it anyway. I really didn't know why.

Anyway, in my signature is my blog where you can find a video of me playing a tune that I wrote myself. It's kind of a goof, but I think you'll like it. And you'll find out something about me and Matt Damon in the process.

Everybody has a midlife crisis. I'm convinced of it. Well, mine was picking myself up a cheap $50 nylon acoustic and strumming my life away. It had been over 25 years since I'd picked up a guitar and yet, with a little practice and a little help, I don't sound half bad. But you'll get to judge that for yourself. But first, I got a story to tell you that you're going to love.

Yeah, these days...playing guitar is a piece of cake.

Learning Guitar Is A Piece Of Cake

Anyway, I brought it home and started to practice. I started with really simple songs at first. You know, those three chord wonders. My first song on the guitar was "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" by CCR. I couldn't play it in the key it was written (too many hard chords) so I transposed it into a key that I could play it in. Funny, since that time, I've never bothered trying to learn it in its original key.




0 Responses to “HB PCH Series Drum Throne”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Sponsered Ads

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3