HB Power Tom Drum Trio Set 6, 8 & 10" Toms With Stand


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HB Tom Drum Trio Set Predator Series Pre Pack Complete With PCH Series Tom Stand!Very Cool Tri Tom Setup Makes a Great Addition To Your HB Drum Setup Includes: HBT060504 6" Predator TomHBT080808 Predator TomHBT101008 10" Predator TomHBT616 Tom StandHBTH7B Tom Arms - 3 pcs Color Choices Include:Pacific Coast White, Deep Ocean Black, Wine Red, Avalon Blue, Sunset Beach Red


These folks are among the top in their field and I commend the information to be found on their sites to you. I, for one, have learned a great deal from them. Mostly about not messing too much with my guitars...

Within limits I do my own tweaking. I can mess around with saddles and truss rods quite happily confident that "I know what I'm doing". The only setup issues that I would want to take to a professional would be anything to do with the nut. I've never felt the desire to get into the ungluing and gluing side of things or to invest in nut slot files and other accouterments associated with minor guitar surgery - partly through laziness and partly through the knowledge demonstrated by efforts into picture hanging around the house that DIY skills are not part of my oeuvre.

Acoustic Guitar Setup And Repair

My biggest fear has always been that the truss rod deep inside the neck was resonating in some evil way designed to make me learn the trumpet. The remedy for this (so I've read) is to drill a hole in the fingerboard and squirt some oil through it. I'm not going there. I'm also not going to buy a plane and take it to my fingerboard in attempt achieve what is referred to as "dressing the frets". At least not without being under sedation. That'd be me - not the guitar.

Sometimes I'll attack the tuners with spanners and screwdrivers in attempts to make sure there's nothing loose that's not meant to be. Yanking strings to make sure bridge pins aren't the cause of my misery is also compulsory at these times. These were all inevitably futile gestures in establishing the structural integrity and other aspects of the health of my instrument. Voodoo and witchcraft would have been a better investment of my time.

Anyhoo, let me pass on a couple of links to websites that are riveting reads in the area of guitar setup and repairs. If it's possible to become hypochondriacal on behalf of one's guitar, then these sites will induce it.




0 Responses to “HB Power Tom Drum Trio Set 6, 8 & 10" Toms With Stand”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Sponsered Ads

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3